Saturday, September 26, 2015

Animals

I'm still wishy washy when it comes to explaining procreation to the kids. When a man and woman get married, God gives them children is all that I'm ready to explain. Luckily they have not grasped some movie plots where children are born out of wedlock.  I have no satisfactory answers to their queries on why some people have more kids than others and some none at all. And babies are taken out through the C section, is my easy answer for another question. Until Mira popped in the question, who does the surgery for animals....
And today out of the blue came another question. "Do animals marry?"
Uh No.
Then how do they get babies?
Well, they choose their partners and marry.
"Who performs the marriage rites for them?  Do they have religions like we do?"
By then we have reached our lunch destination thankfully.

No comments:

 If I thought I wouldnt be able to withstand the trauma of watching #Aadujeevitham / #Goat Life, a real-life survival drama starring Prithvi...